2000s * was the best.

Mensagem
Autor
Bonny21

2000s * was the best.

#1 Mensagem por Bonny21 »

I’m a strong believer than * from the 2000s (2000-2010) was the best ever, especially the earlier half. It’s the golden era of *!
* prior to 2000s lacked an adequate amount of quality in terms of technology available and therefore didn’t quite cut it. The 2000s has just enough tech quality to produce great content, and the internet was growing, so * flourished while piracy and tube sites were still in their infancy and a few years away from destroying the industry altogether.

2010s and later * has just become a complete shit show. It can compete with the previous decade in terms of the quality of the talent. I’m yet to find any talent from the current generation that can match Holly Sampson, Tanya James (younger years), Michelle B (younger years), Hannah Harper, her British friend, Ashley/Angel Long, Briana Banks, Brandi Lyons, Riley Shy, Faith León, April Summers, etc..

Heck, that decade even gave us one of the hottest Indian   (Sunny Leone), a race from which there is a dearth of women in the industry, let alone a bloody attractive one.

Today’s * seems to be the victim of mass production/low quality. What today’s content is to * is what McDonalds is to food. Cheap, serves the purpose, but not of high quality.

Lenny235

Re: 2000s * was the best.

#2 Mensagem por Lenny235 »

I both agree and disagree with your statement, at least one veteran of the industry will tell you that right now is the golden era of *. On a different note; if you're forever comparing one group of performers with another then you're bound to be disappointed. Rarely are any performers at the same level or place in their careers, everyone's got their own path to follow. Today's * is highly cinematic which may not be your cup of tea or mine but you can't call it cheap or not of high quality otherwise technically Lansky should never have become as BIG as he got. I will agree with you when it comes to mass production, you do have a certain degree of complacency which is both surprising and annoying given the level of piracy along with the driving need to stay fresh to keep fans coming to you. It's like studios get to a certain level of success and then cap it off, wanting to go off and start something new firmly convinced they don't need to keep their fingerprints on the product line they just gave birth to in order for it to keep bringing in high returns. That's remarkably aggravating because you see the ensuing fall across the board and you know they are going to have to hemorrhage cash before the lightbulb goes on, realizing that they are in danger of insolvency

Pipitos

Re: 2000s * was the best.

#3 Mensagem por Pipitos »

Hi. I am looking for a good * site for myself. The site Onlinestars.net was recommended to me. What can you say about him? Is he good or not? And do you need to pay for the video or not? It is most important. And then there are very few free sites.

Responder Exibir tópico anteriorExibir próximo tópico

Voltar para “Outros”