Pandora disney 2017 is sparkly

Mensagem
Autor
Albong

Pandora disney 2017 is sparkly

#1 Mensagem por Albong »

For a while, you might remember that there were some problems last year with the pandora charms disney – due to the stiffness of the new bracelets and the awkward shape of the heart clasp, there were some difficulties doing up the clasp. However, this time around my pavé heart clasp bracelet is shiny and new but not too stiff – so, while it is still slightly more difficult for me to fasten, it’s nowhere near as tricky as the plain silver heart clasp was last year!

I often hear from readers that they would like to see more red from pandora precios charms – consequently this Valentine’s styling focuses on some romantic reds, offset with the white Fizzle muranos. The red Sweethearts murano is a recent acquisition of mine, and its pretty cherry red is great with the Fascinating Red glass bead.

So, the pandora joyas offers a slightly more fancy version of their regular charm bracelet, with a larger, heart-shaped clasp. The pavé effect is pretty, but surprisingly subtle in person. The clasp sparkles, but it’s not too blingy – especially if you mix it with the right pieces. As far as I am aware, this is not limited edition, so there’s no hurry to grab one while they’re still around.

The fit came up smaller than with a regular pandora disney 2017. I usually wear a 19cm, and the bracelet I received – including the clasp – measures exactly that. However, as the heart-shaped clasp is bigger than the usual barrel clasp, it seems to mean that there is less bracelet chain to make up that 19cm in total length. So it might be worth trying on your bracelet in-store and seeing what size fits you best!

My pandora anillos precios review that I wanted to put it with the periwinkle blue Cinderella Signature muranos, and was hoping that they’d look good together! I have now put together an initial styling and am really pleased with the result! Clear pavé and light blue look always beautiful together, and the Cinderella muranos look great with the pavé heart bracelet.

Voltar para “Geral”