Why do y'all use WhatsApp so much

Mensagem
Autor
Dallasapper

Why do y'all use WhatsApp so much

#1 Mensagem por Dallasapper »

Possibly although I definitely live in an Apple bubble.

Apple actually has over 50% share in the UK by usage, but not by devices sold - people keep their Apple devices for much longer. If someone buys a £99 Android, and replaces it after two years without selling it on to another user, they'll need to buy two devices compared to a £399 iPhone SE that is kept for four years, etc.

Dallasapper

Re: Why do y'all use WhatsApp so much

#2 Mensagem por Dallasapper »

Some of important useful features of WhatsApp Business are-

Quick Replies
Catalogue feature
You can create your business profile.
Set away message.
Set greeting message.
You can work with labels. In this you can manage customer info, order info, payment info and many things.
You can create short link which lets people direct message you after opening link

danielwest

#3 Mensagem por danielwest »

HannahJogo escreveu: 20 Jun 2022, 06:50 It's one of the most commonly asked questions. In any event, I only use it to sporadically chat with my roommate (who got stuck back home in Europe during university spring break in March and won't be returning to the United States), as well as any European Airbnb hosts for where I am staying on vacation. Also fm whatsapp is great for messaging. Especially for me.
I think this reason is enough for you to use of WhatsApp, but in my case I use whatsapp to keep in touch with friends and family and also share memories with other of all event's

seosardar

#4 Mensagem por seosardar »

i like whatsapp new features like create video link and invite link will send to friends or family members to talk in group call . WhatsApp apk is very famous communication site.

Bakul

#5 Mensagem por Bakul »

Why do i use whatsapp so much?
Instagram reels download
Because, all my friends are using it and i have to use it to chat with them. I have got no other choice. If they all switch to another app, then i have to switch too. As simple as that.

Responder Exibir tópico anteriorExibir próximo tópico

Voltar para “Navitel”